Our state-of-the-art FLA Skills Lab
FLA will have its own custom built, dedicated Skills Lab comprising the latest equipment and materials from high level partners, Eickemeyer, Storz and Ethicon. FLA will also benefit from the world class specialist expertise on site which will be unparalleled.
- Managing skin tumours & closing difficult wounds – 15 - 16 September 2016
- Reconstructive surgery & an introduction to abdominal surgery – 13 – 14 October 2016
- Digestive and head & neck surgery – 19 – 20 January 2017
- Managing tumours of the head & neck – 16 – 17 February 2017
- Urinary & abdominal surgery – 16 – 17 February 2017
- Thoracic & colorectal surgery – 18 – 19 May 2017
These FLA Skills Lab Courses will be using a variety of different methods but will involve hands-on, small group teaching using both mini-lectures and then practicing techniques.
To find out more about any of our courses to book your place, please get in touch with Ray Girotti at RayG@fitzpatricklearning.com
The FLA Skills Lab is in partnership with: